Beautiful stunning heartfelt tributes.
Created and handled sensitively and lovingly
by TJ And her expert team
The funeral director tailors a funeral
service to meet the family's wishes.
After discussing the requirements, the Funeral Director will take detailed instructions concerning the services and facilities to be provided and then act to ensure the funeral is dignified and that all aspects are delivered to the highest professional standards.
At such a difficult time, we would like to support you in choosing your floral tribute and helping you with any questions you may have.
Sometimes talking can be too difficult at this current time so we have a frequently asked question section to help ease this tragic process.
• Place your order 3 full working days prior to the funeral and have your tribute delivered at your chosen time of the day.
Our delivery service is charged at 0.90p per mile for any funeral order, and our timed delivery is at no extra cost.
• Please advise us of your specific information about your order in the ‘delivery instructions’ during our meeting, or contact details.
• Typically, the Funeral Director or a residential address is the preferred delivery option.
• Deliveries to a place of worship or crematorium are not recommended as there is often no-one available to receive the order.
• Our florists will hand write your personal message and take all the care you would expect with such an important order.